TK68 White Striping Paint can be used in commercial parking lots, roads, highways, warehouse floors, stairs, curbs, caution areas and more. Our water-based striping paint has a wide range of uses ie zone marking, line striping, pavement and sidewalk paint. For use in commercial, industrial, professional and home settings.
Striping paint Aerosol cans are mostly compressed air with little product. 1 Bottle of our Safety Striping Paint is equivalent to 5 aerosol cans! TK68 Striping Paint is much more than a paint, our safety coating provides protection to substrates such as wood, asphalt, concrete, metal, and plastics (with adhesion promotor) Sherwin-Williams/UPO 7229 recommended. Get more protection for your money!
- Easy to Apply, no mixing, stirring or shaking
- Apply with brush, roller or spray gun
- Water based, easy clean up with water
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Abrasion Resistant
- Non-Flammable, non combustible
- Single Component Product; do not thin by adding water or solvents
- 1 Quart covers 20 Sq Ft
- Great adhesion on concrete, asphalt, metal, wood, stone, Styrofoam and plastic (with adhesion promotor; Sherwin-Williams/UPO 7229 Recommended)
For use in parking lots, playgrounds, curbs, athletic fields, warehouses.
Recommended for automotive use in buses, trains, trucks and farm equipment.
Application: Apply on dry, clean, oil, grease, silicone, wax and dust free substrate. Spray directly out of the bottle with the recommended Chemicar Spray Gun model RA/1 USAL or apply with the supplied Roller (3/8” foam nap)or brush. Apply coat of 20 mils (0.5mm) thick and only when temperature is between 60°and 90°F. Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.