Remove decals, car stickers, boat decals and more with the rubber decal eraser wheel. This 1" wide, toothed rubber eraser wheel is super easy to control and quickly removes car stickers, decals and pinstripes from cars, trucks, RVs and boats, safely.
- Removes Vinyl Decals Fast
- Car Sticker Removal
- Pinstripe Removal
- Wide Toothed Rubber Wheel
The eraser wheel is wider than most solid eraser discs. The toothed feature helps remove decals and stickers fast with less smearing than other eraser wheels. Don't spend hours trying to remove bumper stickers, vinyl lettering or car decals by scraping them off by hand. Instead, let the eraser wheel do the work for you - in half the time!
How to use the Decal Eraser Wheel
- Simply attach the universal arbor (included), to your pneumatic or electric drill and let the eraser wheel do all the work!
- Apply light pressure, start from the top of the decal and move left to right.
- Best results at 1500 - 3000 rpm. Max rpm 4000.
- For faster results, use entire width of the wheel, do not tilt on angle.
- Use a mild solvent to remove any residue.
- Always wear protective gear while operating power tools.
- Safe on acrylic enamel and urethane paint.
- Not recommended for use on lacquer paints, non-OEM finished surfaces, acrylic, lexan, plexi-glass and soft plastic substrates.
- Not effective on some reflective tapes.
- Do not use on uneven surfaces.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The eraser exceeded my expectations by removing the decals off of one of our fleet cargo vans. I would give it 6 stars if it was an option.
This product does what it says it does however not perfectly. At times what seems like an ordinary decal parts are very difficult to remove. I find that using a suitable solvent along with the wheel works best. Also it wears fairly quickly so use only when really needed. I find that a hair dryer works well too by heating and peeling the decal off. Overall I love this device and glad I bought it. 4 stars - will buy again. Also great service from Automotiveheatlamps.