Tekton® 64 Trailer Floor Coating is a water based, plastic coating formulated to withstand abrasion in automotive, industrial and agricultural environments. TK64 has excellent adhesion on metals, wood, concrete and painted surfaces. It offers a textured slip resistant finish in either black (satin finish) or grey.
SAMPLES are available for purchase to see the final result on treated plywood. Please note these are wooden samples. Liquid samples are unavailable. TK64 is already applied, dried and bonded to the wood, allowing you to see and feel the protection of Tekton® 64. Both colors are included. You will also receive a $5 coupon to use on your first purchase of a gallon or more!
Apply with a 3/8" foam roller.
- Ready to use
- No Mixing - No Shaking - No Diluting
- Easy roll-on application
- Protects floors, ramps and walls
- Water resistant
- Easier to clean and better looking trailer
- Higher trailer resale value
- Textured, slip resistant finish
- Two colors available: grey and black (satin finish)
- 1 quart covers 12 ft
- 1 gallon covers 48 ft
- Water clean-up
- 1 year shelf life - keep from freezing
- Easy to repair or re-apply
- Great adhesion on most metals, primers, paints, fiberglass, plywood, treated plywood, OSB (Oriented Strand Board) and bare wood
Storage: Do not freeze and do not store under direct sun. Unopened container: 1 year shelf life stored between 40-75°F. Opened container: up to 6 month shelf life if stored between 40-75°F.