Tekton® 64 Trailer Floor Coating is a water based, plastic coating formulated to withstand abrasion in automotive, industrial and agricultural environments. TK64 has excellent adhesion on metals, wood, concrete and painted surfaces. It offers a textured slip resistant finish in either black (satin finish) or grey.
SAMPLES are available for purchase to see the final result on treated plywood. Please note these are wooden samples. Liquid samples are unavailable. TK64 is already applied, dried and bonded to the wood, allowing you to see and feel the protection of Tekton® 64. Both colors are included. You will also receive a $5 coupon to use on your first purchase of a gallon or more!
Apply with a 3/8" foam roller.
- Ready to use
- No Mixing - No Shaking - No Diluting
- Easy roll-on application
- Protects floors, ramps and walls
- Water resistant
- Easier to clean and better looking trailer
- Higher trailer resale value
- Textured, slip resistant finish
- Two colors available: grey and black (satin finish)
- 1 quart covers 12 sq ft (enough for 2 thick coats)
- 1 gallon covers 48 sq ft (enough for 2 thick coats)
- Water clean-up
- 1 year shelf life - keep from freezing
- Easy to repair or re-apply
- Non- flammable
- Great adhesion on most metals, primers, paints, fiberglass, plywood, treated plywood, OSB (Oriented Strand Board) and bare wood
Storage: Do not freeze and do not store under direct sun. Unopened container: 1 year shelf life stored between 40-75°F. Opened container: up to 6 month shelf life if stored between 40-75°F.
How Much Coating to Order
FMVSS Test Results
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very impressed, the product was easy to install and work with, it looks fantastic, better than I expected!
ta huge waste of a lot floor. I think I would have been cheaper to put down new wood. The product arrived relatively quick. I stored my trailer inside a 70 degree garage for 3 days before and 4 days after applying. I followed the directions and put down two thick coats. 24 hours later I remove the tape and in several area's the stuff peels right up. Drive the snowmobile across it and bow I have gouges in the flooring and rubber marks from the track. This stuff was a huge waste of a lot of money. I Should have just used paint. Extremely disappointing Response from Chemicar: Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with TK64. What you are describing happens when the application area has not been completely degreased. When starting with used wood flooring, it will need to be degreased/cleaned several times before application. New trailer floors do not require as much cleaning. The coating is waterbased and will not adhere and bond to any oily areas. This can be fixed! Pull the coating up in the areas that have started to peel. Use a citrus degreaser and clean the area again. Allow to dry fully before reapplying.
Great product. Use it not only on trailer floors but the floors of my shed garages. Helps to keep any automotive leaks at bay. Gives extra traction when pulling a vehicle in and controls ‘vapor lock’ so I don’t have any undercarriage rust issues. Chemicar is top notch also. Customer service is OUTSTANDING, orders ship and arrive very quickly and pricing is great!
Very nice product. Thick and gritty. Dries to touch VERY fast! Used 1.6 gal. for 2 coats on 7x16 trailer including ramp door. Will see about wear after loading the side by side all fall hunting season.
Great product. Easy to apply. No mixing just as the directions state. Dries fast once it is applied to a harder coating than i originally thought. Really soaked in to particle board flooring. Very grippy. Time will tell how it holds up but I think it will be good.
I applied the trailer floor coating in my mobile butcher truck. Tekton64 is everything it claims an then some. The truck is hot cold wet an dry condition. No bubbles chip or signs of wear spots after 1 year of heavy daily abuse.
1. Consistency when in can, is like jelly/tar with grit for texture. 2. Applies very well and clean up is equal to most water based paints. 3. WARNING, Don’t go by peoples review on Amazon when considering quantity per square foot. Uses manufacturer recommended amount, if not more. One gallon covered 7x12 trailer with 6x7 trailer ramp door. Applied in summer, 90 degree day with 46% humidity. I have to buy one more gallon now. Tip: If your roller starts coning, your using too much force to stretch the paint. Let the weight of the roller do the work. (Personal experience) 5. Durability? I believe it will hold up well to normal use, however time will tell. I Hope to have good feed back after this years dirt-bike racing season. :)