Tekton® 64 Trailer Floor Coating is a water based, plastic coating formulated to withstand abrasion in automotive, industrial and agricultural environments. TK64 has excellent adhesion on metals, wood, concrete and painted surfaces. It offers a textured slip resistant finish in either black (satin finish) or grey.
SAMPLES are available for purchase to see the final result on treated plywood. Please note these are wooden samples. Liquid samples are unavailable. TK64 is already applied, dried and bonded to the wood, allowing you to see and feel the protection of Tekton® 64. Both colors are included. You will also receive a $5 coupon to use on your first purchase of a gallon or more!
Apply with a 3/8" foam roller.
- Ready to use
- No Mixing - No Shaking - No Diluting
- Easy roll-on application
- Protects floors, ramps and walls
- Water resistant
- Easier to clean and better looking trailer
- Higher trailer resale value
- Textured, slip resistant finish
- Two colors available: grey and black (satin finish)
- 1 quart covers 12 sq ft
- 1 gallon covers 48 sq ft
- Water clean-up
- 1 year shelf life - keep from freezing
- Easy to repair or re-apply
- Great adhesion on most metals, primers, paints, fiberglass, plywood, treated plywood, OSB (Oriented Strand Board) and bare wood
Storage: Do not freeze and do not store under direct sun. Unopened container: 1 year shelf life stored between 40-75°F. Opened container: up to 6 month shelf life if stored between 40-75°F.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice product. Thick and gritty. Dries to touch VERY fast! Used 1.6 gal. for 2 coats on 7x16 trailer including ramp door.
Will see about wear after loading the side by side all fall hunting season.
Great product. Easy to apply. No mixing just as the directions state. Dries fast once it is applied to a harder coating than i originally thought. Really soaked in to particle board flooring. Very grippy.
Time will tell how it holds up but I think it will be good.
I applied the trailer floor coating in my mobile butcher truck. Tekton64 is everything it claims an then some. The truck is hot cold wet an dry condition. No bubbles chip or signs of wear spots after 1 year of heavy daily abuse.
1. Consistency when in can, is like jelly/tar with grit for texture.
2. Applies very well and clean up is equal to most water based paints.
3. WARNING, Don’t go by peoples review on Amazon when considering quantity per square foot. Uses manufacturer recommended amount, if not more. One gallon covered 7x12 trailer with 6x7 trailer ramp door. Applied in summer, 90 degree day with 46% humidity. I have to buy one more gallon now.
Tip: If your roller starts coning, your using too much force to stretch the paint. Let the weight of the roller do the work. (Personal experience)
5. Durability? I believe it will hold up well to normal use, however time will tell. I Hope to have good feed back after this years dirt-bike racing season. :)