Total Coat Undercoating is a plastic coating, water based, specially formulated for the automotive industry, as an exceptional rustproofing and abrasion protection material. Substitutes the traditional asphalt/rubber based products with a solvent free, plastic product. Can be applied on primed, painted or top coated surfaces. A cross linked polymer coating of 0.5mm to 1.5mm (20-60mil) thickness maintains its original elasticity for many years without cracking or peeling. 1 quart bottle.
- Waterborne, no VOC’s
- Dries to a beautiful matte black finish but can be top coated with Total Coat Finish for a high gloss appearance
- Exceeds Salt Spray Mist Corrosion Test (GM4298p) 1000 hrs
- Outstanding anti-chipping performance (Gravelometer test GM9508p)
- NOT Paint-able
- Strong adhesion on metals, fiberglass, wood and painted surfaces
- Single component product, no additives or mixing required
- 1 year shelf life (keep from freezing)
- 1 qt covers 10-15 square feet
- Do NOT apply on Asphalt based undercoatings.
Apply with Total Coat Spray Gun.