Total Coat Black Bedliner / Truck Bed Coating provides exceptional rust and corrosion protection to pickup truck beds, cargo vans, etc. Our water-based formula is low odor, non-flammable; contains no solvents, hazardous or flammable ingredients. Easy Water clean-up only. Exceptional adhesion on most metals, primers, paints, fiberglass, wood and concrete.
DIY truck bed liner. Ready to use: no shaking, mixing or diluting. Easy to apply. Spray In or Roll On bed liner.
Samples are available to show the Bedliner applied on a sheet metal substrate. Samples are supplied mainly to illustrate the quality and color of this coating. Different textures can be obtained by changing settings on the spray gun and roll on application. Order Free Sample
- Easy to use, excellent for DIY truck bed liner applications.
- Protects paint from abrasion, underneath plastic liner drop-ins.
- Outstanding anti-chipping performance
- Reduces heat transfer
- Outstanding Bed Liner coating for pick up trucks.
- 1 bottle covers 10-15 sq. ft.
- 1 year shelf life (keep from freezing)
- Paintable when dry
- Low odor, water-based formula
- Water clean-up
- UV Resistant
- No solvents, hazardous or flammable ingredients.
DIY Truck Bedliner Kits in Available Colors:
How Much Should I Order?
- 5 ft truck bed = 4 bottles
- 6 ft truck bed = 5 bottles
- 8 ft truck bed = 8 bottles
Apply on clean bare metal, primed, painted or top coated surfaces. A 1 mm, (40 mil), thick coating will maintain it’s original elasticity for many years without cracking or peeling. Provides excellent noise and vibration dampening. Great for 4×4 tubs, roll bars, bumpers, underbodies, wheel wells, rocker panels, and DIY pick-up beds. Protects machinery and equipment against corrosion caused by salt spray, acid mist, sand, chipping, animal waste, etc.
No hazardous or flammable ingredients