Designed with comfort and ease in mind, this heavy duty undercoating gun is equipped with an ergonomic solvent resistant handle and wide easy grip trigger. The large intake tube (9.5 mm) and wide mouth fill tank makes the RA/M an excellent choice to spray many different products ranging from undercoating (wax, water or bitumen based), cavity coating (wax based) to stone chip protection (rubber, water or urethane based), bedliners and other thick liquids.
With its adjustable nozzle, the RA/M offers different spraying textures ranging from fine mist to a more pronounced textured finishes. Included with the RA/M a BONUS 22″ plastic flexible undercoating wand for hard to reach places. Additional spray wands available for purchase.
Featuring a large intake tube and wide mouth, the RA/M undercoating gun makes applying undercoating, rustproofing, bed liners and other thick liquids easy.
- Ergonomic solvent resistant handle
- Wide mouth fill tank
- Large intake tube
- Body: Die cast: Zn + Al + Mg Alloy
- 1 liter aluminum tank
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Noise level <80dba
- 1/4″ NPT air connector
- Bayonette closure on tank
- Adjustable nozzle for different textures
- Working pressure: 45-90 psi (max 120 psi)
- Approximate air consumption: 5-8 CFM
- Replacement parts available
- Made in Italy
- Product ID: RA/M
- Product ID: RAM/R (includes air regulator)
Air regulator is not installed. Quick, easy to install instructions included.